Sunday, December 28, 2008

Update

So I've decided it's been far too long since I've posted anything.  Here's a brief update on what's been happening with us.

Kurt finished his classes a couple of weeks ago, so we've both officially graduated! We're both working full time, but actually that gives us plenty of free time, and we've been enjoying that.  Kurt works as an editor for Western Governer's University.  I'm working at JMS school for the Deaf here in Salt Lake.  We both enjoy our jobs quite a bit.

Things have been a little crazy lately, but hopefully once the new year begins and rutines are re-estabilshed, I'll get back to regular postings.

2 comments:

Taylor Family said...

Yes, and post some pictures of what you guys are up to. I know you don't like pictures, but you should post some anyway :P especially if I'm going to be moving to California. I'll need to see what you're up to! :D

xohappyhealthyfoodie said...

I agree!! :) I am glad to hear that you guys are doing so well. It must be so nice to be done with school! I still got two more semesters after this one.